[38543] in SIPB IPv6

home help back first fref pref prev next nref lref last post

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract!

daemon@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Appetite Suppression Extract)
Fri Jan 3 10:15:51 2014

Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 07:15:49 -0800
From: "Appetite Suppression Extract" <AppetiteSuppressionExtract@sbequtbmak.us>
To: sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu

------=Part.17.8903.1388762149
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!


http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF17.php


To Unsub - http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF10.html


PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426



















  was out 
of the country.That meant the authority then reverted directly to the U.S. 
State Department, and oversight of the response to the attack that night 
fell to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Undersecretary of State 
Patrick Kennedy, who were calling the shots.Sources said that shortly after 
the attack began around 9:40 p.m., special forces put out the calls 
for assets to be moved into position."What that does is that enacts 
.. every asset, every element to respond and it becomes a global 
priority," one source said. "I would tell you that was given and 
the only reason it was given is because of special operations pack."However, 
the source said, "Assets did not move."The failure of the State Department 
or White House to give the military permission to go into Libya, 
according to the source, only accentuates the significant breakdown in communication 
among the State Department, military, CIA and White House."I can see the 
initial confusion in the beginning. I mean, you have a situation that's 
developing. The problem with the State Department is they don't have procedures 
in place. And if they do, they haven't practiced or exercised them. 
And now they are making up for all the mistakes they have 
made, with excuse. And there is no excuse," the source said, describing 
a "huge breakdown between State and military."Last October, then-Defense 
Secretary Leon Panetta defended the response, saying the military was reluctant 
to p
 The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid fell last week to seasonally 
adjusted 324,000, the lowest since January 2008. The drop points to fewer 
layoffs and possibly more hiring.The Labor Department says weekly applications 
fell 18,000, the second straight sharp drop. The four-week average, a less 
volatile measure, plummeted 16,000 to 342,250.Applications are a proxy for 
layoffs. But fewer job cuts are only one side of the equation: 
Companies also need to be confident enough to add workers for job 
growth to pick up and lower the unemployment rate.Economists forecast that 
the economy added 160,000 jobs last month. That's much better than the 
88,000 added in March, but below last year's pace of nearly 185,000 
per month. The unemployment rate is expected to remain unchanged at 7.6 
percent.The government will release the April employment report Friday.Weekly 
applications at or below 350,000 are generally consistent with moderate 
hiring. But other reports have signaled a worsening jobs picture.On Wednesday, 
payroll provider ADP said companies added just 119,000 jobs in April. And 
a survey of manufacturers by the Institute for Supply Management found that 
a measure of employment fell sharply last month.Many companies have been 
advertising more jobs but have been slow to fill them. Job openings 
jumped 11 percent during the 12 months that ended in February, but 
the number of people hired declined, according to a Labor Department report 
l

------=Part.17.8903.1388762149
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title></title>
<strong><center><a href="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF11.php"><H3>100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!</a></H3></strong>

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
<center><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#333333; font-size: 10px;">
If you can't read or see this e-mail. <a href="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF11.php" target="_blank">Click here</a> or enable image viewing on your browser.</span></center>
<br>

<table width="500" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
  <tr>
    <td><div align="center"><a href="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF11.php" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/73800431/159.434/img0297443.jpg"  width="600" height="400" border="0" style="display:block;"></a></div></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3" align="center"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#666666; font-size: 10px;"><br>
    <a href="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/159/434.10tt73800431AAF4.html" target="_blank">Update Preferences</a>
      <br>


PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426


</span></td>
  </tr>
</table>

<br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<center>
 <a href="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/u/3601/159/434/10/73800431/sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu" target="_blank"><img border="0" src="http://www.sbequtbmak.us/3601/29/74/73800431/159.434/img2297443.jpg"></a>
</center>
</body>
</p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p> </br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>
</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></center>
<p style="font-size:xx-small;"> illed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris 
Stevens.Click for more images of the individuals sought by the FBI.While 
the investigation continues, the debate over Benghazi once again is heating 
up in Washington as insiders apparently are seeking permission to speak 
to Congress.An attorney for one of the employees recently claimed to Fox 
News that her client and others have been threatened by administration officials.But 
the White House denied Wednesday that any whistle-blowers were being blocked 
from testifying. Press Secretary Jay Carney addressed the claims a day after 
President Obama, during a lengthy press conference, said he was unaware 
of the claims and would look into them."Benghazi happened a long time 
ago," Carney said. "We are unaware of any agencies blocking an employee 
who would like to appear before Congress to provide information related 
to Benghazi."Carney said a prior review board "heard from everyone and invited 
everyone." He said the latest allegations "are part of an unfortunate pattern 
of spreading misinformation and politicizing the issue."At the same time, 
officials with the State Department and Defense Department both wrote back 
to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, 
R-Calif., this week claiming they were "unaware" of any request for a 
security clearance for an employee's attorney. The request for a security 
clearance would be a necessary step for any potential whistle-blo
 March 23, 2013: In this file photo provided by the Vatican paper 
L'Osservatore Romano, Pope Francis, right, and Pope emeritus Benedict XVI 
meet in Castel Gandolfo.  Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi 
said Tuesday April 30, 2013 that retired Pope Benedict XVI is moving 
into his new retirement home in the Vatican gardens on Thursday. Benedict 
has been living at the papal residence in Castel Gandolfo, in the 
hills south of Rome, ever since he resigned on Feb. 28AP/Osservatore RomanoVATICAN 
CITY  Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI comes home on Thursday to a 
new house and a new pope, as an unprecedented era begins of 
a retired pontiff living side-by-side with a reigning one inside the Vatican 
gardens.All eyes will be on Benedict's physical state as he is welcomed 
by Pope Francis at his new retirement home, a converted monastery tucked 
behind St. Peter's Basilica. The last time he was seen by the 
public  March 23  Benedict appeared remarkably more frail and thin 
than when he left the Vatican on his final day as pope 
three weeks earlier.The Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, has 
acknowledged Benedict's post-retirement decline but insists the 86-year-old 
German isn't suffering from any ailment and is just old."He is a 
man who is not young: He is old and his strength is 
slowly ebbing," Lombardi said this week. "However, there is no special illness. 
He is an old man who is healthy."Since his Feb. 28 resignation, 
Benedict has bee
</p>

 
</html>

------=Part.17.8903.1388762149--


home help back first fref pref prev next nref lref last post