[36918] in SIPB IPv6
Ready for Black Friday?
daemon@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Black Friday Survey)
Tue Nov 12 17:40:59 2013
To: sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu
From: "Black Friday Survey" <BlackFridaySurvey@smlonogv.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:40:57 -0800
------=Part.966.9950.1384296057
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Complete the Survey and Claim Your Coupons for Extra Black Friday Savings
http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF11.php
Unsub- http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF12.html
n for 17-year-old Michael Jones, who allegedly drove
the vehicle carrying the other suspects. He was charged with the use
of a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and accessory to
murder after the fact. Jones is considered a youthful offender but will
be tried in adult court.Prosecutor Jason Hicks called the boys "thugs" in
court, saying Luna was sitting in the rear seat of a car
when he pulled the trigger on a .22 caliber revolver and shot
Lane once in the back. Hicks said Jones was driving the vehicle
and Edwards was in the passenger seat.Edwards has had run-ins with the
law previously and had been in court Friday, the day of the
killing, to sign documents related to his juvenile probation."I believe
this man is a threat to the community and should not be
let out," Hicks said as he requested no bond for Edwards. "He
thinks it's all a joke."The 17-year-old wept in court after he tried
to speak and was cut off by the judge."I'm appalled," Hicks said
after the hearing. "This is not supposed to happen in this community."Police
Chief Dan Ford said Lane appeared to have been chosen at random,
saying in a variety of media interviews since Friday's killing that one
suspect told officers that he and other boys were bored and that
they followed Lane and killed him for "the fun of it."A woman
tried CPR and paramedics arrived on scene, but Lane was pronounced dead
an hour later."He went by a residence where these three boys were,
they picked
the latest problem
prompted the ship to return to Ketchikan after it had left the
port on Sunday. He said the Coast Guard on Monday ordered the
vessel to stay put until the issue was fixed. He said the
agency was working with Celebrity Cruises "to put the safety of the
crew and the passengers first, ensure that they are protected and ensure
that the vessel is capable of safely getting underway."The cruise company
said engineers, consultants from the motor's manufacturer and the cruise
line's marine operations team had been working "around the clock" to resolve
the issue.The president and CEO of the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau, Patti
Mackey, said some restaurants and bars in town got a boost Sunday
night when the cruise ship returned. Cruise ships typically aren't in town
that late, and "that was a pleasant up-shot for them, anyway," she
said.She said the tour company that manages transfers for the cruise line
also was busy contacting local tour companies to ask about extra space
they might have for the held-over passengers. Some passengers just walked
around town and shopped, she said."It's not the ideal situation for those
folks who really wanted to see all the stops on the itinerary,
but we're trying to do our best to make them feel comfortable
and welcome," Mackey said of the community.
------=Part.966.9950.1384296057
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
<html>
<body><center><p STYLE="font-size:10pt; font-family:arial"></p></center><p>
<strong><center><a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF1.php"><H3>Complete the Survey and Claim Your Coupons for Extra Black Friday Savings</a></H3></strong>
<div align="center">
<table width="480" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-size:14px; color:#333333; font-family:'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
<tr>
<td align="center"><a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF2.php" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;"><img src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img018240343.jpg" border="0" width="480" height="194" style="display:block;margin:0px;padding:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:27px; color:#809FFE;font-weight:bold;" alt="Complete the Black Friday Survey" title="Complete the Black Friday Survey"></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF3.php" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;"><img src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img118240343.jpg" border="0" style="display:block;margin:0px;padding:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:27px; color:#809FFE;font-weight:bold;" alt="Claim Your Coupons" title="Claim Your Coupons" width="480" height="100"></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF4.php" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;"><img src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img218240343.jpg" border="0" width="480" height="406" style="display:block;margin:0px;padding:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:27px; color:#809FFE;font-weight:bold;" alt="Get Ready for Black Friday" title="Get Ready for Black Friday"></a></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<p><HR width="90%" SIZE=1><p><center>
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=600 border=0>
<tr><td align=center>
<font face="Verdana,Arial" size="1">
</font>
<br>
<div style="font-family: arial, 'trebuchet ms', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #333333; text-align: center;">
<a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/1477/3027.10tt73800431AAF5.html" target="_blank">Update Preferences</a><br><br>Ondemand Research, 105 E. 34th Street Ste 144, New York, NY 10016.<br>
</div>
<br><br>
<img src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img318240343.jpg" border="0" style="max-width:100%;max-height:100%;display:block;padding:0px;margin:0px;">
</td></tr></table></center></p>
<p STYLE="font-size:10pt; font-family:arial"></p><img src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img418240343.gif" width="1" height="1" border="0" /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<center>This email was intended for sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu
<br />
<a href="http://www.smlonogv.us/u/3022/1477/3027/10/73800431/sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu" target="_blank"><img border="0" src="http://www.smlonogv.us/3022/182/403/73800431/1477.3027/img518240343.jpg"></a>
</center>
</body>
</p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p>
</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>
</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></center>
<p style="font-size:xx-small;">Aug. 20, 2013: Dekalb County Police SWAT officers run toward Ronald E.
McNair Discovery Learning Academy after reports of a gunman entered the
school.APA 20-year-old man faces criminal charges after allegedly firing
shots from an assault rifle Tuesday at an Atlanta-area elementary school.No
one was injured in the shooting and all students and teachers were
accounted for and safe. The suspect, later identified as Michael Brandon
Hill, fired at least a half-dozen shots with an assault rifle from
inside the school and officers returned fire, DeKalb County Police Chief
Cedric L. Alexander said at a news conference.The suspect told a person
inside the school that he didnt want to hurt anyone, but he
wanted to talk to police, MyFoxAtlanta.com reported.Hill is charged with
aggravated assault on a police officer, terroristic threats and possession
of a firearm by a convicted felon.The 800 or so students in
pre-kindergarten to fifth grade were evacuated from Ronald E. McNair Discovery
Learning Academy in Decatur, a few miles east of Atlanta.They sat outside
in a field for a time until school buses came to take
them to their waiting parents and other relatives at a nearby Wal-Mart.
When the first bus arrived a couple hours later, cheers erupted in
the store parking lot.DeKalb County Schools Superintendent Michael Thurmond
praised faculty and authorities who got the young students to safety, staying
calm and following safety plans in place."It's a
SAO PAULO It was a frenzied start to FIFA's attempt to
fill the stands for next year's World Cup in Brazil as fans
applied Tuesday for more than 1 million tickets in just seven hours.But
it will be some time before they know whether they'll be among
those lucky enough to get seats to football's signature quadrennial event.
Officials say applicants won't hear back until October, after FIFA holds
a random selection draw on all the requests.More than 163,000 people requested
the tickets online for the 64 World Cup matches being held in
Brazil.The website of football's governing body FIFA showed that there were
more ticket applications than the number of seats available in all four
price categories for the opener in Sao Paulo and the final at
Rio de Janeiro's Maracana Stadium.Demand was also high in all price categories
for the semifinals, and 39 of the 64 matches had too many
requests at least for the cheaper category, available only for Brazilians.FIFA
said the highest amount of applications so far has come from Brazil,
Argentina, the U.S., Chile and England."The respective ticket product is
already heavily oversubscribed and therefore, at that point in time, the
success of the application appears very unlikely," FIFA said of the high
demand categories. "There are vastly more ticket applicants seeking tickets
than there are tickets presently available for the general public."Prices
for the final will go from $440-$990, although Brazilian
</p>
</html>
------=Part.966.9950.1384296057--