[34311] in SIPB IPv6
We can help you with IRS Tax Debt
daemon@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Tax Debt Pro)
Thu Aug 29 09:06:49 2013
To: sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu
From: "Tax Debt Pro" <TaxDebtPro@stopaconchostoae.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:06:48 -0700
------=Part.161.1410.1377756408
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Owe Back Taxes to the State or IRS?
http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/248/596.10tt73800431AAF12.php
To Unsub- http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/248/596.10tt73800431AAF7.html
WASHINGTON Energy companies are lining up for their shot to drill
in the Dakotas and Montana after a new government report revealed that
a massive geological formation stretching across the states contains twice
the oil and three times the amount of natural gas than was
originally believed.While the new estimate is drawing smaller companies
to the game, the larger players like Schlumberger, Halliburton and Continental
Resources are pushing forward with ambitious multi-year plans to stake their
claim in the industry.Continental recently announced a five-year plan to
triple its production by 2017. The companys growth is based on success
in North Dakota and Montana as well as in parts of Oklahoma.The
dash to drill follows news from the government on how much more
oil and natural gas there is to tap.These world-class formations contain
even more energy resource potential than previously understood, which is
important information as we continue to reduce our nations dependence on
foreign sources of oil, newly confirmed Interior Secretary Sally Jewell
said Tuesday in a statement.The new U.S. Geological Survey estimates there
are 7.4 billion barrels of oil, 6.7 trillion cubic feet of natural
gas and 0.53 billion barrels of natural gas liquids in the Bakken
and Three Forks Formations in the Williston Basin Province of Montana, North
Dakota and South Dakota. Since 2008, close to 450 million barrels of
oil have been produced in the area and if t
"At the time of re-entry there was no derogatory information that suggested
this individual posed a national security or public safety threat."-- Department
of Homeland Security spokesman Peter Boogaard explaining to FOX News that
Azamat Tazhayakov, accused of aiding the suspected Boston Marathon bombers,
was allowed to re-enter the country on Jan. 20 on a student
visa, despite having flunked out of school.A Quinnipiac University poll
taken this week said in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings
23 percent of voters changed their opinion on whether to allow a
pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.And that was before two Kazakh
nationals, both in the country illegally, were arrested Wednesday for trying
to destroy evidence at the behest of the surviving bombing suspect.While
the poll found a majority still supports the idea of allowing illegal
immigrants to stay and eventually become citizens, support dropped to 52
percent, the lowest level recorded so far. The allegation that illegal immigrants
were involved in the attack will not help that number.When Americans think
about illegal immigration, they mostly think about migrs from Latin America,
particularly Mexico. President Obama today will visit Mexico City as part
of his push to legalize the millions of Hispanic illegal immigrants already
in this country, no doubt discussing the strong ties with our North
American neighbor and the economic and cultural contributions of Mexica
------=Part.161.1410.1377756408
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<strong><center><a href="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/248/596.10tt73800431AAF8.php"><H3>We can help you with IRS Tax Debt</a></H3></strong>
<style type="text/css">
p {
color: #333;
font-size: 10px;
line-height: 14px;
text-align: center;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<table align="center">
<tr>
<td><div align="center"><a href="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/248/596.10tt73800431AAF8.php"><img style="border:1px solid #000000;" c src="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/73800431/248.596/img0375843.jpg"></a></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
<p><a href="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/248/596.10tt73800431AAF3.html">Unsubscribe</a><br />
15500 SW Jay St<br />
Beaverton, OR 97006-6018</p>
<br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<center>
<a href="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/u/2070/248/596/10/73800431/sipbv6-mtg@charon2.mit.edu" target="_blank"><img border="0" src="http://www.stopaconchostoae.com/2070/37/58/73800431/248.596/img2375843.jpg"></a>
</center>
</body>
</p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p> </br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>
</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></center>
<p style="font-size:xx-small;"> ssock of the papacy.Given the political
intrigues that plague the Vatican, it wasn't much of a stretch of
the imagination to wonder if some cardinals, bishops and monsignors not
to mention ordinary Catholics might continue making Benedict their point
of reference rather than the new pope.However, Benedict made clear on his
final day as pope that he was renouncing the job and pledged
his "unconditional reverence and obedience" to his then-unknown successor.
It was a pledge he repeated in person on March 23 when
Francis went to have lunch with him at Castel Gandolfo.It was during
that visit that the world saw how frail Benedict had become in
the three weeks since his emotional departure from the Apostolic Palace:
Always a man with a purposeful walk, he shuffled tentatively that day,
using his cane.Francis, for his part, seems utterly unfazed by the novel
situation unfolding. He has frequently invoked Benedict's name and work
and has called him on a half-dozen occasions, making clear he has
no intention of ignoring the fact that there's another pope still very
much alive and now living on the other side of the garden
from the Vatican hotel where he lives.Francis' gestures to Benedict during
that March 23 visit were also remarkable: He refused to pray on
the special papal kneeler in the small chapel of Castel Gandolfo, preferring
to join Benedict on a kneeler in the pews, and referring to
his predecessor as his "brother."Now that they'r
illed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris
Stevens.Click for more images of the individuals sought by the FBI.While
the investigation continues, the debate over Benghazi once again is heating
up in Washington as insiders apparently are seeking permission to speak
to Congress.An attorney for one of the employees recently claimed to Fox
News that her client and others have been threatened by administration officials.But
the White House denied Wednesday that any whistle-blowers were being blocked
from testifying. Press Secretary Jay Carney addressed the claims a day after
President Obama, during a lengthy press conference, said he was unaware
of the claims and would look into them."Benghazi happened a long time
ago," Carney said. "We are unaware of any agencies blocking an employee
who would like to appear before Congress to provide information related
to Benghazi."Carney said a prior review board "heard from everyone and invited
everyone." He said the latest allegations "are part of an unfortunate pattern
of spreading misinformation and politicizing the issue."At the same time,
officials with the State Department and Defense Department both wrote back
to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa,
R-Calif., this week claiming they were "unaware" of any request for a
security clearance for an employee's attorney. The request for a security
clearance would be a necessary step for any potential whistle-blo
</p>
</html>
------=Part.161.1410.1377756408--