[25678] in Discussion of MIT-community interests
Boost Your Metabolism with Pure Garcinia Extract! 65731829
daemon@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Appetite Suppression Extract)
Thu Apr 10 07:37:22 2014
To: mit-talk-mtg@charon.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 04:37:21 -0700
From: "Appetite Suppression Extract" <AppetiteSuppressionExtract@mhsqfangle.us>
------=Part.593.704.1397129841
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
100% Organic Weight Loss!
http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lt44QSJT5047MIDG29KPVNAO/71QQXQVQ159MDMDCA4065GO10JNE65731829DI3590125316
To Unsub - http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lc10NWUX5047CDIT29AXTOOL/71OHJFUM159TXQTGH4065GT10LLD65731829BI3590125316
PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426
JERUSALEM Israel's finance minister says he will stop funding for ultra-Orthodox
seminaries whose students do not enlist into the military.Yair Lapid's announcement
Wednesday was in response to an order from the Israeli Supreme Court.Ultra-Orthodox
Jews have for years been exempt from military service, which is compulsory
for Jewish Israelis. The arrangement has caused widespread resentment among
Israel's secular majority and featured prominently in last year's election.A
new system that would gradually reduce the number of exemptions and require
all to register for service awaits parliamentary approval.The ultra-Orthodox
have been demonstrating against the plan and condemned the court decision.
They claim the military will expose their youth to secularism and undermine
their devout lifestyle.
ijanac said his organization estimates that about
1,000 children are victims of sexual abuse and harassment in Macedonia each
year, but only about a quarter to a third of those cases
are reported to the police."Many victims do not report because perpetrators
are usually their close relatives or friends", he said.Police, however,
have registered a decreasing number of cases of sexual assault against children
in the country of 2.1 million inhabitants, with 90 cases reported in
2010, 53 in 2012 and 43 cases in the first nine months
of 2013 -- the most recent figures available.The Macedonian Ministry of
Labor and Social Policy said 23 people were convicted of pedophilia in
2013.Several other European countries also have legislation allowing for
the chemical castration of pedophilesIn June 2012, Macedonia launched an
online register of convicted pedophiles who had been released, containing
their pictures, names and addresses.
------=Part.593.704.1397129841
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title></title>
<strong><center><a href="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lt38NEKH5047EICU29APJHYQ/71CNLCHH159JONFDY4065IG10KLI65731829AP3590125316"><H3>100% Organic Weight Loss!</a></H3></strong>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
<center><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#333333; font-size: 10px;">
If you can't read or see this e-mail. <a href="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lt38SHVD5047LQFB29CNCURS/71IUCQGS159GLVIUF4065UG10NUX65731829IC3590125316" target="_blank">Click here</a> or enable image viewing on your browser.</span></center>
<br>
<table width="500" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td><div align="center"><a href="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lt38TLQM5047TRQH29WLYPWV/71TNCMVO159LELQYT4065GT10ROY65731829NC3590125316" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/im/PAVJSF5047IE29H/71AB159DTQGHN4065WUTK10LTE65731829TP3590125316/img0297143.jpg" width="500" height="350" border="0" style="display:block;"></a></div></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3" align="center"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#666666; font-size: 10px;"><br>
<a href="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/l/lc4VIQL5047MILJ29UEODKV/71EOCAHK159HWHERR4065PN10XJD65731829TT3590125316" target="_blank">Update Preferences</a>
<br>
PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426
</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<center>
<a href="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/unsWHHF5047SS29CYH/71GLGMAI159M4065KSWHCB10YTT65731829ORFUNA3590125316" target="_blank"><img border="0" src="http://www.mhsqfangle.us/im/RUJYPC5047CQ29L/71KC159RWFALP4065UKYW10OBS65731829IP3590125316/img2297143.jpg"></a>
</center>
</body>
</p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p> </br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>
</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></center>
<p style="font-size:xx-small;"> HOUSTON Investigators are baffled by the fatal shootings last week of
a "quiet family" of four, including two young boys, at their suburban
Houston home.Authorities have not yet determined a motive for the slayings
nor identified any suspects, Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said Tuesday.
All four victims, including the boys aged 7 and 9, were shot
in the head.The names of the victims have not been released as
authorities tried to contact relatives of the family. Authorities said the
husband and wife were naturalized U.S. citizens who had emigrated from China.
They did not say when the family arrived in the United States.Garcia
said deputies went to the family's Cypress home last Thursday after the
husband's co-workers became concerned when he hadn't shown up for work for
several days. Deputies found the back door open and inside discovered a
"horrific crime scene," Garcia said.Harris County Sheriff's Office Sgt.
Felipe Rivera said the victims were found in their bedrooms. He declined
to give other details of the crime scene, only saying they had
not been tied up and that no weapons were found at the
home."We have no other information that will speak to a motive, as
to why this occurred," Garcia said. "From all indications, they were a
quiet family, they were the average family. ... I am bothered by
the loss of life of two children."Autopsies done by the Harris County
Institute of Forensic Sciences have ruled the deaths as homicide
JERUSALEM Israel's finance minister says he will stop funding for ultra-Orthodox
seminaries whose students do not enlist into the military.Yair Lapid's announcement
Wednesday was in response to an order from the Israeli Supreme Court.Ultra-Orthodox
Jews have for years been exempt from military service, which is compulsory
for Jewish Israelis. The arrangement has caused widespread resentment among
Israel's secular majority and featured prominently in last year's election.A
new system that would gradually reduce the number of exemptions and require
all to register for service awaits parliamentary approval.The ultra-Orthodox
have been demonstrating against the plan and condemned the court decision.
They claim the military will expose their youth to secularism and undermine
their devout lifestyle.
</p>
</html>
------=Part.593.704.1397129841--