in Release_7.7_team
Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday), 2pm, N42-203
daemon@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Jonathan Reed)
Mon Aug 3 23:04:35 2009
From: Jonathan Reed <jdreed@MIT.EDU>
To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v919.2)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 23:02:32 -0400
1) Logins are still slow; adding RAM to the HPs does not noticeably
a) Should we or should we not do something clever with the AFS
cache and snapshotting?
2) We should start thinking harder about distribution upgrades for the
a) do-release-upgrade worked for Intrepid->Jaunty, but asked me
every conceivable debconf question ever, and took an order of
magnitude longer than a reinstall
3) Bugme is getting hidden by Nautilus.
4) Cluster deployment update
a) Changing the IP address of a cluster machine is harder than it
b) Gaining access to a broken cluster machine is harder than it should
I) Can we do something awesome/evil with remctl to easily enable
debugging without having to reboot into single user mode repeatedly.
5) Meeting schedule during term
6) Other business